The Castle consists of an quadrilateral, with towers on which the Eagles estensi and donjon, enclosing the courtyard with a triple arcade.The keep of the castle was built by Boniface of Canossa, while later, in 1402 on the orders of the Marquis Niccolò III d'Este, the fortress was enlarged and renovated by Bartolino da Novara [1].At that time, the castle was flanked by the Panaro River, while the other side was defended by ditches. It was adapted in the following years to be the residence of the Este family, and until the mid-20th century [2]. The fortress was severely damaged by the earthquake of May 20, 2012. [3].The earthquake of Emilia of 2012 has damaged the castle in a very severe.
การแปล กรุณารอสักครู่..
